Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Back in the studio

The past two weeks have been very busy for me at work. As explained in the previous post, work had me cleaning little parts from 8-4. It hurt. If it wasn't my bloodshot strained eyes that wrecked me (I really did look like Judge Doom), it was my sore wrists.

Holding a tiny pin .0070 wide, in one hand and holding a small part in the other really ached my wrists. Did the same Monday, ALL DAY, and they ended up hurting so bad I could barely hold a pencil let alone a paintbrush. Needless to say I did not make it to studio Monday night.

Generally, Mondays and Wednesdays are my studio days with a floating day somewhere within the week, though I am rethinking this I am training for a 10K and keeping up with my regular workout routine.



 I was looking forward to working on this baby:



She's far from done and looking at her through the lens I did notice areas that I need to fix with her but that will be worked on on the next studio day. Tonight!

No way am I going to miss it due to any body pain. Shin splints? Bah! No stairs are going to keep me out of the studio. I have to stick to my goals if I want to ever see them completed, but I won't be too annoyed if I don't finish her anytime soon.



She's actually my work in progress in between projects at the studio. I have another one at my apartment when I work there i.e. if it's too cold in the studio.  Which reminds me, I really got to get started on my set projects.


There are two in the Works. Well one, literally. I will let you know once I get more information about a possible show. .  . that I have to write my theme for very soon. Eeep.

I'll take pictures of my studio tonight and post them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment