Thursday, February 3, 2011

fail but redemption!

So I kind of fell of the goal wagon when it came to posting twice a week last week.

I apologize.

Work was very very busy which involved a lot of deliveries, running around, office work and cleaning of parts with holes small than the size of a pin head. I literally had my eyes focused so much on these damn tiny things that they got sore, red, and I looked cracked out of my mind.

Judge Doom Who Framed Roger Rabbit

It hurt.

And I am still pretty busy here at work but I did manage to start working on my fitness, food, culture blog. I am going to design a new header for it this weekend and get my lists going so I can write upcoming posts for both that one and this one.

I just wanted to let you know that I am working on my goals. I'm writing when I can i.e before yoga, at stop lights, in bed etc.,  started outlining the second novel after the current one I am working on, and even made it to the studio twice the past two weeks. I worked on one of my "in between" paintings, a piece of work that I do between projects, and it started to form a lot better last night, though the chill of the studio made me leave around 8.

I've got more lists going and I promise to you there will be more posts from me.  Look for a longer post on Friday. :)

Thanks for hanging in there with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment